Sunday, April 26, 2009

Emotional Roller Coaster


This past week and weekend has been an emotional roller coaster, with family and work. Everyone got together this weekend for my grandparents' memorial, which of course had it's sad moments, but was heavily outweighed by the good ones. Unfortunately, my emotions don't get a break yet. This Tuesday and Wednesday, my students take the Math and Reading TAKS test. My nerves are shot, and I'm pretty sure that God is tired of hearing from me every 5 seconds. On a brighter note, I thought that I would share some pictures of my family from this weekend.

David and I, and all the other grandkids went to watch the youngest one win his first baseball game for this season. We always knew we were good luck!




All of the grandkids, including David and Taylor (who have married into family). Feel extremely sorry for them!




The Trower/Leach kiddos


I never realized before, how much we all have our mother's cheeks.


While we were gone, Daisy Mae stayed with David's parents. She must have been kept pretty spoiled all weekend, because this is how she's been all day!

Please keep my students in your prayers this week!

No comments: