Tuesday, June 2, 2009

David's New Woman




I just so happened to come home today and find this in my driveway. David says that it magically appeared.

So he now has three women in his life, and is a little bit too overjoyed with this new one!

I wasn't so sure about this other woman...
but have decided to like it, because at least he's found a woman that is heavier than I am!

Daisy Mae, though, still doesn't know what to make of it!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

He got a motorcycle?!? What is this??? I need to have a talk with that brother of mine...

And dont worry, you are still my favorite of the women in his life :)

Liz said...

If you could keep this bit of info away from my husband, I'd appreciate it. He's wanted one for quite some time now. Although, he did recently acquire another woman himself- only she has 4 wheels. :)