It always amazes me how advanced her mind is for a three (almost four) year old, in fact I often spend hours later pondering her questions/searching Google for explanations, and will have to get back to her with an answer. We spent quite a bit of time today discussing skunks. Why do they smell bad? What makes them smell bad? Where do they live? What would happen if we dug them out of their homes? How would they feel if we dug them out of their homes? Would they feel the shovel if we dug them out? What do we do if they come near us? Why don't they know that we won't hurt them? Do they eat something that makes them smell bad? Will they be at my school? What about near the slide at my school? What sort of animals would make it give off it's smell? What are bad animals? Could a skunk be as big as this turtle?
I then decided to show her how to be a domestic wife... David keeps telling me that the modern woman is just a phase, and it will never last. :) Just joking, but she had a blast in this part of the museum.
She looks like she knows what she is doing. She looks so much better than I do when in a grocery store!
This would be a basket that her mother would be proud of, filled with vegetables, cheese, and healthy protein!
I'm not proud of this, but I literally had to shove a kid out of the way because he didn't want her to play in this section. The teacher side did have to come out a time or two! Oops...
Once again another moment that would make her mother happy. Every child wanted to play in this pretend bed, instead she just wanted to make the bed.:)
And finally we decided to catch up on the daily gossip with Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Belle, and Princess Jasmine.
To refuel we decided that we needed to get some lunch at one of the finest and healthiest restaurants around.
And finally, we do what every girl does best, we relax!
I absolutely love this little girl, and enjoy watching her grow up. My favorite moment of the day was when we were coloring, and waiting for Uncle David to come home. She looked at my picture that I was coloring, and informed me that my picture was not beautiful, but that she liked it anyway. She is so honest, and in the end I have realized that we can not have kids until my coloring skills are up to par. So no worries to my sister and brother-in-law, we will be around to baby-sit for a while to come!!!
1 comment:
We love you and love that you gave her such a special day. And don't worry, I'm sure your coloring skills are fine....
Post a Comment