Life has been hectic but fun for us in the past four months. Here are a few things that we've been up to.
1. I started my Master's program.- I love it, but unfortunately it keeps me in front of the computer too long since it's all online. It's also an accelerated program where a traditional 16 week course is crammed into 5 weeks. Needless to say, it keeps me extra busy.
2. I'm still working, which also keeps me too busy.- I've been busy with actually teaching, helping write the 6th grade LA curriculum for our district, running our school's Spelling Bee, tutoring three days a week after school, still leader of a goal team in the school, and just helping in a few other ways. (I'm exhausted from just typing all of that.)
3. David started a small group through our church.- This has been a blessing from God and we have met some wonderful friends through this! David does a great job with guiding us!
4. We saw my brother leave for Afghanistan.- This has probably been the hardest. I know I've grown up military all my life, but there is something different when it is your brother. We've heard from him a couple of times, and he is doing well. He is very blessed to be good at what he is doing and has wonderful Marines there to support him!
5. David turned the big 3-0, and it only came with a small mid-life crisis that included a motorcycle, two new guns, and a weekend full of events! He had a blast (literally) and am glad because he deserved it!
This next year, hopefully, will bring us more joys and we can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment