Are we done yet? Let's just quit! These are the only two comments that David and I have said to one another in the last three days. Okay, so we've said more than that, but they are definitely the most common ones. So here's how it's going so far.
Health- Unfortunately, I've caught something (Probably from one of my wonderful students who's parent send them sick to school, all the time. Can't afford a doctor and can't afford to take a day off of work, it's just sad.). Because our systems are so messed up right now, David has caught it from me. It seems that I'm a day ahead of him, so we kind of know what to expect the next day. Although, it doesn't help knowing that you will have a stuffy head, aching muscles, fever, and you just don't want to eat vegetables but some chicken noodle soup. So hopefully in a few days, we will be fever free, no more stuffy noses, and back to wanting to eat.
Pounds- Why is it that men lose weight so much quicker than women do? It just doesn't seem fair. David has lost 5 pounds and I've lost 1. I keep trying to convince my body that it can stay at the same weight but take the cellulite from my Italian buns and thighs, I think it's decided to take it from my stomach instead.
Meals- Nothing has changed in the meals. Shakes all the time, salad for lunch, and cooked vegetables at night. David cooked some broccoli last night and it was delicious. Who knew he was such a vegetable chef? Depending on how David feels later, we may try to get a salad at Jason's Deli and spice up our routine.
Cravings- I'm craving anything that I can't have. I want Doritos, fries, Babe's Chicken, oh the list could continue but it just makes me want to quit this thing.
We've heard that these days are the hardest and that it's all down hill from here, all we can say is that we're hoping they're right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Uggh, that does not sound fun at all. I had lunch with Dave and Jen yesterday and he looked absolutely miserable. I felt really bad eating my pasta in front of him :( How are ya'll doing on day 5? Any better?
I hope it gets better for both of you- that seriously does not sound like fun. :(
Post a Comment