Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 4 of no David

You can tell that one has too much time on their hands when they can make this many posts. I'm actually avoiding doing school work and cleaning the house. I work much better when under pressure. Today in my note, David left me some money to go to Yogurteria. I was so excited about it all day! No matter how much a child talked backed or tried to push my buttons, I just kept reminding myself that it would be all better when I got Yogurteria. I had it all planned out. I was going to eat dinner early, so I would be hungry for Yogurteria around the same time that House came on. Can you tell that I've been with David for a while? Daisy Mae was so excited because she was going to go for a ride, and I was excited for a treat. We drove over, pulled into a parking spot in front of the place, and my heart stopped. I now understand how David feels when one of his favorite places closes, and promise that I will never tease him about it again. That's right Yogurteria closed! Some may be saying what is a girl to do with no husband, no Yogurteria, and a dog that is controling the house? Well she is to put the money back in her wallet and go to Target, tomorrow. Because she knows that her husband would want her to be happy at a time like this, and that they will budget whatever the difference is. :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Atta girl! That's exactly what I would do. :)

(Can you tell I'm avoiding schoolwork too? I've read 2 of your blogs at 2 seperate times today!)

jordan said...

sad sad day! I was looking forward to trying it next time we came to town. I just hate it when Drew goes on trips...one time I made a friend of mine come stay with me. Now i just go to my sister's house. :)