Tuesday, October 7, 2008

One Year Stronger and More In Love...


One year ago, David and I said our vows towards one another in front of God, our family, and friends. At the time, we did not understand how others could say to us that they loved their partners more than they did on the day that they said, 'I Do'. In our hearts we were filled with a tremendous amount of love for one another and couldn't imagine it filling anymore. Today we understand. It's through the few hard times and many blessings that we've learned to be stronger as a couple and fall more in love with each other. A special thanks to our friends and family that have helped us grow this year! We're excited to see where life takes us and how much more our hearts can grow!


2 comments:

jordan said...

awww, it was such a pretty wedding- and I am so thankful that you have grown more in love your first year together! miss you guys.

Liz said...

I still can't believe how fast this year went! And I agree with Jordan- your wedding was the most special, beautiful wedding I've ever attended (not counting mine of course- but mine was seriously just "how cheap and how fast can we do this").

Happy Anniversary again! Can't wait to see you on Saturday- I'm ready for some serious non-study girl time! :)