Saturday, October 18, 2008

Prayer Request

This morning David, his dad, and a small group left for Hounduras on a missions trip. If you will keep them in your prayers that they are safe (I told David to inform his pilot that I was not into David doing cliff dives this afternoon in Telgucigalpa.), that their bodies are prepared and able to do the work that needs to be completed, and that their hearts are open to the culture and speaking God's message. I am so proud of them and thrilled that they are able to do this! Although, I'm missing David like crazy already and am not sure what to do with not going to 'Weinberger's' today. This is one of David's favorites that we probably go to weekly;) On the other hand, Daisy Mae is enjoying this as I returned this morning from the airport, and she was in David's spot on the bed.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I am definitely keeping both of them in my prayers! We will have to get together next week while he's gone so you're not so lonely. What are your evenings looking like?